Friday, March 23, 2018

Rub-a-Dub-Dub - March Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends! Today I'm happy to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with a cute gender neutral baby card. I used the adorable Rub-a-Dub-Dub and took a more muted approach to our current rainbow Color Inspiration Challenge. I'll have more photos as well as all the details over there, so please hop over and check that out!


I also have a video tutorial for you, which you can watch below or click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD. Please don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...