Saturday, March 24, 2018

Make A Splash


Hey friends, happy Saturday! Today I'm excited to be finishing out my first month as a Reverse Confetti 'Fetti Friend with this super cute card featuring the Sealiously stamp set. I actually combined four Reverse Confetti sets on this card. I just love how well their images play together!


I colored my images with Copic markers, including extra clouds from Honey Bear, the rock from Heart Spots, and the starfish from Mermaid Kisses. To give my background some texture, I die cut it with the Stitched Rays Cover Panel, and hand-drew and cut out some waves out of a dark blue cardstock.


I adhered some of my images flat to the card with liquid glue, then popped up the others with foam tape for some added dimension. Then I layered the focal panel on top of some stripey paper from the Fun Times 6x6 pad. On the inside, I stamped an additional seal and sentiment to finish off the card.


Check out the video below or click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD. And please don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means everything! Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...