Monday, January 15, 2018

Love Letters - Valentine Card Series #4 and Lawn Fawnatics #21


Happy Monday, friends! It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we have got an absolutely gorgeous mood board to inspire you! 

For my card, I wanted to ink up the Lawn Fawn Love Letters stamp set and incorporate the gorgeous colors and photo prompts into my Copic coloring. I inked up my background, mimicking the way the light pours through the trees in the top right photo by leaving the center diagonal bright, and I added a speckled effect drawn from the photo at the bottom right. My bluebirds were taken from the scrap of sky in the top center.


I added a stitched edge using the Stitched Rectangle Stackables and die cut the center with the Stitched Journaling Card popped that up with foam tape for some added dimension. A few dabs of Glossy Accents was the perfect accent to finish things off.


I made three versions of this card for the Cards From The Heart Card Drive benefitting St. Jude's Children's Hospital. There's still time to participate if you'd like to! The kids are so deserving.


It's also Day 4 of my 2018 Valentine Card Series! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch the video there in HD, and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! It means so much!


Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team projects and check out our mood board and get inspired!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You have done an awesome job on these cards Christy, they are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...