Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Kitties - Holiday Card Series #13


Hey friends! Welcome to Day 13 of my Holiday Card Series. I'm winding down! Today I'm using the adorable Christmas Kitties by Gerda Steiner Designs. Isn't that just the cutest? I paired it with the  Doodlebug Milk & Cookies 6x6 pad, which has some fun, non-traditional Christmas colors.


The focal panel was die-cut with the MFT Stitched Square Scallop STAX, and the rest of my patterned papers were trimmed with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders which I just flipped upside down to get that nice, curved line.


I loved the combination of this image and these papers so much that I decided to make three different versions of it. Which one to you like best? I'm partial to the tuxedo cat, because he reminds me of my Great-Grandmother's cat when I was a little girl. :)


I finished things off with a little Crystal Stickles and did some fun stamping on the inside with Lawn Fawn Celery Stick ink, but I'll save that for the video. Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...