Friday, August 25, 2017

Claw-some Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics August Feature


Happy Friday, friends! Today I'm being featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with this cute card using You're Claw-some. I'd love it if you would hop over there and check out all the details on how it came together. I've also got a tutorial with all the available supplies listed and linked in the description bar below the video on YouTube.

Click on the YouTube icon to watch it over there in HD and please don't forget to like and subscribe!



You still have a couple days to enter our Card for Kids Challenge! I hope you'll play along. Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...