Wednesday, November 16, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #8


Hi friends! Yesterday I brought you this card for A Very Fawny Holiday Week, and today I'm bringing you the video for Day #8 of my 2016 Holiday Card Series! I actually remade the card, since I didn't have a chance to film it the first time. Thank goodness that Echo Park Deck the Halls 6x6 pad had two sheets of every pattern!

Just to recap for those who may have missed yesterday's post, I used Law Fawn's Frosty Fairy Friends to create my scene and colored it with Copic markers. All colors and supplies are listed in the video.

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Have a great day!


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Love your videos! I learn something new each time...the Stickles! I've never used those, that's gotta change!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...