Monday, November 14, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #7


Good morning, friends! Today I give you card #7 in my 2016 Holiday Card Series! This sweet Poppy Stamps Holiday Hoopla set was supposed to be in last year's Holiday Card Series, but due to my late start because of our move, I simply ran out of time before I got to it. So it definitely had to go on the list for this year!

I colored these adorable deer with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and all colors and supplies are listed in the video. I hope you enjoy it!

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Have a great day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...