Friday, November 11, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #5 & #6


Hey friends! Today is a special bonus day because you get two cards in one go! It's cards #5 and #6 in my 2016 Holiday Card Series! I couldn't decide which image to use from this adorable Your Next Stamp Warm Christmas Wishes set, so I used two! Aren't they just so cute?


To make things easy on myself, I stuck with the same layout for both cards, but went with a different color palette in my cardstock and patterned papers. 

I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos. Have an awesome day!

SaveSave

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...