Monday, August 15, 2016

Kraken Birthday - Lawnscaping Challenge #136


Hey friends! Are you ready for another Lawnscaping Challenge? This one is super fun because it's out punny-est challenge yet! We all know that Lawn Fawn is great with the puns, so this one should be super easy to play along.

I had to use Lovable Legends to make a birthday card for my water and critter loving nephew. This set is right up his alley! I colored my images with Copics and die cut my focal panel with the Stitched Journaling Card die.


Lawn Fawn is also our gracious sponsor this round, so our winner will receive a FREE stamp set of their choice! Just in time for their brand-new release too! Now that's motivation to enter! Please stop by the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your project to play along.



Have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...