Monday, August 1, 2016

Hoppy Birthday - Lawnscaping Challenge #135


Good morning, friends! Wow, can you believe we have already entered August? Back-to-school month? I'm not ready to think about it. Let's district ourselves with a new challenge, shall we? Haha! It's time for Lawnscaping Challenge #135: Patterned Palooza!

This one is right up my alley, because I am addicted to patterned paper! I used four different prints on my card layout, to serve as a pretty backdrop to my cute bunny from Happy Easter with sunflowers from Our Friendship Grows.


Our sponsor this round is the lovely Ellen Hutson, LLC who has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to our winner. So hop on over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to link up your projects, and be sure to check out the other amazing design team samples while you're there!



Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...