Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Calm & Bright - A Very Fawny Holiday Week!


Welcome back, friends, to A Very Fawny Holiday Week! Can you believe we're already halfway through? So much jaw-dropping inspiration. For today's card, I featured the hilariously-named Baaah Humbug, a set that I just can't seem to put away, as you'll discover with my project for Friday. This set is just so versatile.


On this card, I was envisioning a peaceful pasture scene, as it might have been on the very first Christmas. I used another Brusho background (can you tell I'm addicted to the stuff?) and some simple shading to make my sheep and Stitched Hillside Borders stand out. I paired it with an embossed sentiment from Snowy Backdrops. To be honest, this is the card I pictured in my mind the instant I saw that sentiment when it was sneak peeked, so it was super fun to finally be able bring it to fruition. A little gold stickles and this simple, serene card was done.

I hope you'll stop by again on Friday to check out my last project to be featured in the Very Fawny Holiday Week, but check out the Lawn Fawn blog every day for the rest of the girls amazing samples that are sure blow you away!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Em Gee, Christiana, this is ADORABLE! I love it! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful blue background & those lambs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...