Monday, July 6, 2015

Best Fishes - Lawnscaping Challenge #109


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawnscaping Challenge #109! I know it's been a few weeks since I last posted - things have finally been moving ahead with the home we're building and I've been swamped in all those details. But I had to take a break and get crafty for our Sparkle and Shine Challenge! 

I started out by watercoloring my background and sea critters with Distress Inks. I highlighted the new Fintastic Friends set by Lawn Fawn but I also threw in the cute little octopus from Critters In The Sea. Just look at his smile now that he's surrounded by all those happy, bright colored fish! 


Since our challenge is to Sparkle and Shine, I misted everything with some Glimmer Mist, which you can see a little better in this photo. I also added some Sparkling Clear sequins by way of bubbles.

 We want to extend a huge thanks to Ellen Hutson, LLC for sponsoring our challenge with a generous $25 gift certificate to our winner! Please hop over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team projects and don't forget to link up your sparkly designs to be entered to win!

Have an awesome day! 



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That background is AMAZING! So much color and sparkle!! Love it! & your scene is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Absolutely love the background and those little fishes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boy!!! I can't even tell you how much I am loving this card!!! So adorable Christy! How in the world did you manage that background??? I don't see you do backgrounds like this very much because I know how much you LOVE LOVE LOVE your patterned paper lol! I am really happy you took a little break for some (I'm sure) much needed crafting time :) Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your very Awesome looking card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...