Sunday, February 8, 2015

Guesting With TAWS


Good morning! Today I am happy to be guest designing with The Alley Way Stamps! I'm highlighting the Petal Pushers stamp set. Everything on this card was created with that set, including the little bunny! As soon as I saw those petal images, I thought of bunny ears and I knew I would create a card inspired by one of my favorite childhood stories, Peter Rabbit. 

This set also includes a triangular shaped petal that made the perfect bunny face to attach my "ears" to. All that was left was to stamp the terra cotta pot and paint in some grass and sky. I hope you like it!



My second card also shows how versatile this stamp set is. I decided to switch up the tall plant by covering up the bulbs with these florals that I colored to look like pansies. By turning the flowers a bit, it actually looks like multiple stamped images instead of one. I stamped my flower pot in gold to give it a sleeker look and compliment my gold splattered background.

Please check out The Alley Way Stamps for this set and many more! And don't forget to stop by the blog and leave me some comment love! 

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for guestie's together! LOVE your sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... so sweet! I love the mix and match of patterns on the first card and the inky splatter on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a blast with TAWS, your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the papers and patterns you chose on the first card! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the papers and patterns you chose on the first card! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous! LOVE your watercoloring and I always love seeing how you use your pattern papers, so inspiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable cards! The little bunny is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pansy tree is adorable and oh so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...