Sunday, November 16, 2014

Joy To Creatures Great and Small


Hi friends! Hope you're having a peaceful Sunday. I'm about to head up to my craft room for a little afternoon play time, but before I go, I wanted to get this card posted. Remember in my 2014 Holiday Card Series #1, I stamped out all those extra WPlus9 Winter Woodland images using the rock and roll technique? Well this weekend, I decided to put them to good use on this card. I added papers from the Sleigh Bells Ring 6x6 by MME, which I am LOVING. Classic color palette with fun, graphic prints. I die cut them with the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1 and Stitched Duos 1 dies.

I specifically created this with the current Festive Friday #44 Challenge in mind, which is this great inspiration photo. There's still a few days to play along if you haven't already!


3 comments:

  1. Great combination of graphic shapes and nature - it's always a really cool contrast! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooo!!!! Beautiful!! That set is just stunning, for sure! I NEVER would have thought to combine it te bold graphic shapes like that!!! AMAZING! I am honestly inspired right now! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...