Monday, February 3, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #75


Happy Monday!
Did your team win the Superbowl?
Did you even watch?
I caught some of it, but as soon as Downton Abbey came on,
I was out of there. :)
That's my kind of entertainment.

Well, today I'm here with Lawnscaping Challenge #75


We're being sponsored with a $25 gift certificate to our winner
from the wonderful folks over at Simon Says Stamp.

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Thanks, Simon!

For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn Love You Tons stamps and dies
as well as the Lawn Fawn Circle and Scalloped Circle Stackables.
I used the My Mind's Eye Lucky In Love 6x6
and added some faux stitching around the edges as a border.

I hope you like it!

Please check out the other amazing design team samples
and play along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the paper you used, the red and aqua colors go together so nicely! Those elephants are so cute, and I love that you made them pink! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the queen of mixing patterned paper, love love your combo! And what a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, pink elephants! I just love them! Fabulous job coordinating all those patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mixture of the pattern papers you used...and love the elephants!! I love the small details to your card....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job mixing all of those patterns and colors! Such a sweet card..love those pink elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty, pretty card!! i love those faux stitching lines you added!! and the little flower to the elephant - eek! so cute!! love love love this!! you know how to make people smile, that's for sure! (ps - i really hope you're feeling better!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pink elephants! Love how you gave her a flower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...