Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Floral Hugs


Hello there!
I'm here with an exciting new release from Crafter's Companion!
You may be familiar with Sheena Douglass' beautiful stamp lines,
and now she's come out with 8 new embossing folders as well!

For my card I used the Petite Floral embossing folder,
inking it up with Lulu Lavender Memento ink.
I paired it up with a great phrase from the Everyday Sentimentals
Love Is All You Need and outlined it with my 
LV1 Spectrum Noir marker.

I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Like the lovely lavendar color. What a pretty embossed floral bkgrd. The sprinkle of sequins is a nice touch, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...