Saturday, February 22, 2014

Enjoy This Day


Hey all, today I wanted to share a card I made using the
Paper Smooches "Flap Happy" stamp set along with my Twinkling H2Os.
(Yes, I know, I know, I'm obsessed.)

I ran into some difficulty while using the Butterflies 3 dies,
which turned out to be just consumer error. ;)
I had the die cuts upside down!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video,
which is also the start of my 2014 Spring Card Series.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!

I'm fast approaching 2,500 subscribers, 
and when I get there I'll be doing another giveaway, so stay tuned!


I'm also playing along in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.
It's Anything Goes! You gotta love that!


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Christiana, love this card, totally love anything bright. I also have twinkling H2O's so I hear you. I have had days like that too where I cant work out whats wrong then it finally clicks 'ahhh upside down or inside out'. My sign name in the deaf community is 'blonde' meaning lots goes over the top of my head. But I get there in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christiana, I love both of your Twinkling H20 cards!! sooo pretty, and I especially love the purple! I've had the H20's for a while and have definitely not used them enough, so I think I''ll make another dust 'em off entry this weekend playing withthem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christiana, this is so dreamy and beautiful! I LOVE the background- you have some H2O skillz! I am so glad that you shared this card with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour and such a great card you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...