Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lawn Fawn Blog Feature


Hey all!
Today I have the incredible honor of being featured 
over at the Lawn Fawn blog - YAY!

Here's a little sneak peek of the card I made.


I've been really wanted to start an art journal lately,
but I wasn't sure if my first try at a page would be "enough"
for such an awesome feature, so I decided to make my focal panel
look as if it were torn out of an art journal and used on a card.

I'm easing my way into it. ;)

I hope you'll hop over there and take a look!
HUGE thanks to Lawn Fawn for inviting me over. :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your feature!! Love your card- the sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hooo for ya! I'm going to check it out now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your card posted on the Lawn Fawn blog...it is absolutely darling, Christy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...