Friday, January 25, 2013

CC USA + CAS


Hey everyone!
I'm here this lovely Friday with a special treat!

That's right, Crafter's Companion USA
is this week's sponsor for one of the most well-known
and loved challenge blogs on the block:


The challenge this week is to use markers,
so I decided to try out my brand-new 
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens for the very first time!

And if you win, you'll get the chance to try them yourself.
Because the prize is two full marker packs! That's 12 markers!

See what they can do?


I used two images from two super adorable 
Aren't they just as sweet as can be?

I confess that CAS is the most challenging style
for me -- I just want to keep adding things! ;)
But this time I tried to keep the card as minimalistic
as possible and let this sweet little scene shine.

I hope you like it!

Please check out the rest of the amazing


And head over to the
and bust out your markers to play along!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. aww how totally adorable... I love this little scene...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I smiled at your CAS comment- I've been trying my hand at them this week, and finding it very hard not to add stuff, lol. Hugs Shazsilverwolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Wonderful colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! Your coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your coloring on the image. such an adorable card, Christiana! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you do CAS so well! This card is too cute, and those duckies seem so real with your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...