Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Papertrey Ink Haul


Hey girls!
Got a quick haul video for ya today.
I have been desperately needing some new
ink colors for MONTHS, and I kept going back
and forth between the Momento Dew Drops and the
Papertrey Ink Premium Dye Cubes and finally 
decided to go with Papertrey because they were cheaper. :o)

Plus I've heard good things about their inks.

I also had been NEEDING a German sentiment set 
for YEARS (seriously, YEARS! ;o) to use
when making cards for my husband's family back in Germany.

I picked up a few other things I'd been really wanting,
and also a little basket from Goodwill for storing my inks --
I altered it with spray paint -- stay tuned to the end 
of the video and I'll show you a couple after shots.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...