Thursday, May 17, 2012

Writer's Card Set

It's here! It's the day!
In just about an hour I'll be leaving for the 
25th annual Pennwriters Conference in Lancaster, PA!
I am so freaking excited,  you guys!
Yippee!

I was asked to donate an item for the Chinese auction,
so I decided to make a little writer-themed notecard set.
I have to admit, I had a much more elaborate layout in mind,
but I ran out of time and in order to get it done,
I had to keep them pretty simple.

I think they turned out nice anyway.








Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll be back on Monday for the next Lawnscaping Challenge.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
I know I will!



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing to donate! Your set is fabulous! They must have been so happy to get it.
    Have a wonderful week-end, hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...