Friday, December 2, 2011

Peace Love Joy

Hello there!
Happy Friday! 
Aren't you so glad it's the weekend?
Oh my goodness, I know I am.
What a week!

Anyway, I hope that you all were able to get your cards in
for the Cards That Care holiday card drive for the elderly.
My boys got involved, and all together we were 
able to mail out 52 cards!

I sure hope they brighten some spirits this Christmas.

I worked right down to the wire, so I actually didn't
even have time to snap photos of most of mine.
I did get a few of the early ones captured though,
and I thought I'd share another with you today.
Made with some scraps leftover from the last card I posted,
and a few additional patterns from the Memory Box Tinsel collection.


Sentiment is by Hero Arts.

Hope you like it!

Have a great day, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. how cute! I've already started using the paper pads and supplies you gave me for a thank you card and to up-cycle some candles I had laying around the house for this Christmas/winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, can I tell you how wonderful you and your boys are? Such a great cause you all did. And all those 52 recipients... they will LOVE their card. And secondly, this card really gave me inspiration to go through my scraps stash... it's beautiful! Hugs to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...