Monday, September 19, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #18


Hey everybody!
This one is SO MUCH FUN!


And we've got an awesome sponsor this time:
The stamp company we all love so much,
and who inspired Lawnscaping in the first place!



Here's what the winner will receive:



With all these new releases, 
I can't think of a better prize!

I was so excited about this challenge,
because it gave me an opportunity to combine
my love for papercrafting with my other great passion:
WRITING!
For my background, I actually printed up the opening lines
to my short story "Blackbird's A' Comin'"
on some Basic Grey Oxford collection ledger paper.


I combined that with some other great patterned
papers from that collection,
and used Lawn Fawn's Just My Type
and Harold's ABCs for my image and sentiment.

I hope you like it!

Please stop by the rest of the design team
and leave them some love on the wonderful
projects they all created.
and our guest designers this month:
the lovely Amy Tsuruta
the amazing Nichol Magouirk
and the fabulous Kelly Marie Alvarez!

And don't forget to head over to the 
to find out all the details on how to enter.

Have a great day, everybody!
Happy crafting! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your texty card! The typewriter is perfect for this. I love all your papers you used, it such a wonderfully rich card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card...those stamps must be amazing, or then again, maybe it's the person using them. I'm not sure I could make anything look quite that lovely.

    Have a great week Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun card! The colors are awesome! We used the same stamp set this time! Great minds, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card Christy! Love that patterned paper and that stamp set you used! I still havent received the goodies but hopefully they will be waiting for me when I get home today! I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...