Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fly Free

Hello, again!
I wanted to stop in tonight and post a card
that I made yesterday evening.

I used Lawn Fawn's "Fly Free" and the leaf
from "Critters In The Forest" which I used as a feather,
as well as some gorgeous papers from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Isn't it pretty?


This is one of my personal favorites
of all the cards I've ever made.
It just makes me happy!

I used these two brands specifically
so I could enter this in both the Lawn Fawn
and Little Yellow Bicycle product challenges
my favorite online retailer.
The challenges are both going on until May 31st,
so play along if you get a chance!

I try not to combine too many challenges,
but I also couldn't pass up the 
Wee Memories has the most fun challenges,
and this one is so easy, anyone can join in!
I hope you will!

Have a great evening!




7 comments:

  1. It's adorable! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the colors and that fabulous feather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! LOVE this!!! It's one of my favorite cards from you as well. IT's STUNNING!! That feather.... breathtaking. ****swoon****

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! that feather is such a perfect addition! fabulous card, Christiana! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card, love the colours you have used! That feather is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute!!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!!!Love the feathers!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...