Thursday, September 9, 2010

School Days and Smashed Fingers

Hey there, everyone. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm not lost or anything. My oldest son started back to school this week, and since he didn't make it into Montessori this year, I now have two schools to drop off at and pick up at every day. It's working out pretty good, but it sure is a lot of running around. I also started working two day shifts while they are in school. I would have liked to switch to only days, but there aren't any available positions for the rest of the days so far. So now I work Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, in addition to the weekend evenings. Since this past Monday was a holiday, I had to work that too, so I've been busy, busy, busy.

On top of all that, my first morning opening, I smashed my middle and ring fingers of my left hand opening our mall entrance steel and glass doors, and it is extremely painful to do anything like hold a pencil, type, etc. Of course, I'm left-handed. Isn't that always the way?

Needless to say, I have not been near my craft table this week at all. Hopefully as my fingers heal up, and we all adjust to the new schedule, I'll be able to get right back into it. Maybe as early as next week.

Until then, take care, and be crafty!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your fingers are banged up :( Hope school is going well for the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the boys' school is going well Christy and I hope your fingers get better real soon! :) take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...